top of page

Temporary Resident Visas


Visitor Visas

If you are looking to visit Canada as a tourist, business visitor, worker or student, you may be required to have a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (also known as Visitor Visa). In short, visa allows you to enter Canada and return to country if visa has multiple entry visa. 

A temporary resident visa can be approved for a single-entry visa or multiple entry visa, allowing you to travel to Canada several times for a maximum of 10 years or one month prior to the expiration of your passport.

To visit Canada, you must:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport;

  • Be in good health;

  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origination

  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and

  • Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.

For further queries feel free to contact us

Contact Us

Super Visa

As of December 1, 2011 the Canadian Government introduced a Super Visa for the Parents and Grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents. The super visa with super visa insurance allows them to stay 2 years in one visit without leaving Canada


To be eligible for the super visa, you must:

  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada

  • have a signed letter from the child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes:

    • a promise of financial support for the duration of your visit

    • the list and number of people in the household of this person

    • a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document

  • have medical insurance from a CANADIAN insurance company that is:

    • valid for at least one year from the date of entry

    • at least $100,000 for minimum coverage

  • have proof that the medical insurance has been paid 

bottom of page